(By Kevin King, © 2007)
The new believer discipleship series is an overview of the Christian life for new believers. It is not intended to be a deep study on each topic but rather a general study to introduce the new believer to many important topics. This study is cyclical and will cover similar important topics over again in different ways. The new believer can do 2 or 3 sections in one week and then meet with another believer for discussion. This series should take 1–2 months to complete.
- Section 1: How does a person become a believer?
- Section 2: What about baptism?
- Section 3: Telling your story.
- Section 4: The change that has taken place.
- Section 5: What about church?
- Section 6: How do I grow?
- Section 7: Living by the Gospel.
- Section 8: What is the believer called to?
- Section 9: How do I worship God?
- Section 10: Who is the priest? (What are gifts for?)
- Section 11: How do I live by faith?
- Section 12: Making disciples (Baptizing)
- Section 13: Making disciples (Teaching then to obey)
- Section 14: What is the purpose of life?
- Section 15: Which way should I go? (Knowing God’s will for my life)